For this release I’ve tried to address as many of Coblyn’s rough
edges as I could. So there aren’t any big new features this time, but
there are lots of improvements to the game graphics and the user interface, plus
a few bug fixes:
- Improved the appearance of the boulder (roughened), the diamond
(transparency and random sparkles), and the butterfly.
- The Start screen now allows the cave and level to be set by pressing the
appropriate letter key (for the cave) or number key (for the level).
- Bonus caves now become selectable on the Start screen once the preceding
cave has been completed at all difficulty levels. For example, bonus cave Q
appears after D–1 through D–5 have been completed.
- Improved support for BDCFF level packs.
- [Windows] Fixed a problem where full–screen mode wasn’t
always restored when the app was restarted.
- Lots of small improvements and fixes.
Download Coblyn here for OS X