Reversi is brought to life in full 3D with this free game for the Mac. Features include:
- Play against the computer or a friend.
- Five difficulty levels for the computer opponent: from novice to expert.
- Unlimited undo of your moves.
- Highlighting of legal moves.
- Highlighting of the last piece placed.
- Move suggestions.
- Automatic saving of the current game when you quit.
Mac: If macOS refuses to launch Reversi because it is from an
unidentified developer, right–click on the app icon and select Open
from the pop–up menu.
- Version 1.3.1 — 20th May 2020
- Fixed a problem that caused the board to disappear when dragging it with the mouse.
- Version 1.3.0 — 10th August 2019
- Converted the app from 32–bit to 64–bit.
- Now requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Version 1.2.1 — 13th August 2012
- Fixed a drawing problem seen when running on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Version 1.2.0 — 9th July 2011
- Fixed a drawing problem on some Macs with integrated GPUs which left the screen looking garbled.
- Added options for the appearance of the board squares (marble or jade) and the board edging (cedar or pine).
- Fixed a problem that could cause the piece flipping animation to take longer than it should.
- Minor user interface tweaks.
- New icon.
- Version 1.1.0 — 30th December 2008
- Added a menu item to immediately start a new game with unchanged settings.
- The position of the board (spin and tilt) can be locked in place.
- The spin and tilt settings are now saved between sessions, so you can position the board how you like it, and it will stay that way.
- Added a preference for faster piece flipping animation.
- The board is drawn larger to better fill the window.
- Version 1.0.0 — 6th September 2008